Saturday, June 19, 2010

Even a Natural Hair Blogger can be Confused


Yes people I need help deciding on a hair style for church tomorrow because I am giving the wig a rest. I am mighty confused and lack the creativity in coming up with styles :(. Well I just have my hair in a twist out fro and I am thinking of first moisturizing it with water and my shea butter mixture to bring it back to life. My next mission will be to then figure out a style by drawing inspiration from somewhere and giving it my own spin.

Well with that said wish me luck!!!

I hope to post pictures of the outcome. Continue to stay moisturized and please do not forget to click on the link below to support your girl.

http://apps.facebook.com/modelcomp/gallery/show_entry/30493?auth_token=c369259deab7ea67d6e7cc63fe285c66

No comments:

Post a Comment