Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Product Spotlight: Elasta QP Mango Butter



Ok I had to start up this product spotlight addition on the blog because there are some products that I have been using for more than a month and had to share with you guys. So the product is by Elasta QP and it is the Mango Butter moisturizer and I swear by this product when I say it leaves my hair so silky soft it ain't no joke. I mostly use it when I do my two strand twists and it keeps my hair soft and moisturized, even makes my twist-outs defined with sheen. On a scale of 10 I give this product a solid 10, because anything that leaves my hair soft and moisturized without the greasy look is a keeper. oh and did I forget to say it smells so good!

Pictures of a two strand twists and a twist-out with Elasta QP Mango Butter---Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment