Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hair Product Haul

So for the first time I registered on NaturallyCurly.com and purchased some hair products which I am super excited to try. Returning to the US with a few products and having to get some replenishments done, I will say what I spent for them wasn't bad at all. Well as you know with trying these products a review of which product is in or out will be discussed (watching Project Runway as I blog :-)). Below is a list of what I purchased and would love to hear your opinions of the products you have tried in the bunch.

Products bought @ NaturallyCurly.com:
1. Kinky Curly Knot Today
2. As I Am Twist Defining Cream
3. Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment
4. Luxor Professional Finger Diffuser
5. Oyin Handmade Greg Juice

I think I am more excited to try the diffuser for the first time, but let me know what you all think about them. Stay moisturised and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment