Thursday, August 18, 2011

I miss blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Wow it has been ages since I posted anything on here and I am so ashamed of myself. While I would like to skip the excuses that every blogger gives when they are MIA for soo long, which is "I have been busy", I feel obligated to let you know that so much as been going on in my life. I just got so wrapped up with school and now I am done with my course and transitioning into the life after grad school, I decided to just come back to blogging which I silently craved while I was gone. I am currently brainstorming on new features to add so as to make this a more interesting blog. Well I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here, and will soon be announcing a few major changes that has taken place over the past year with my natural hair.

I would love to thank my old followers for your patience and welcome my new followers as well.

Thank you and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment