Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog Update...........

Wow what has it been like over 6 months or so that I haven't blogged, and I have the nerve to call myself a blogger :(. Well the only reason I will give for my hiatus is life. I will not bore you with all the details, but rather inform you my dedicated followers that this blog will be slowly undergoing a transformation. This will take this blog from just my natural hair journey posts to just My Hair journey in achieving manageability and healthy looking hair. I say this because I will no longer lay emphasizes on me being Natural, but rather more on how I plan to play by my own rules when it comes to the upkeep of my hair. I thank all those that have stuck by me through the years and to my new followers I welcome you on this journey. Till next time remain blessed. Thank you. PS: I did a major big chop in November 2010 (Thanks to my mom who was eager to use heat on my hair and as a result I suffered major heat damage). November 2011 marked a year since the big chop and below is a picture of my hair now. I have learnt a lot this time around and I am doing things differently which I will share with you all in due time. Stay moisturized!

No comments:

Post a Comment