Saturday, May 12, 2012

Product Review: Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Leave-in Conditioner

I have not done a product review in ages and know I am late with this one, but it is all good. The Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Leave-in Conditioner is one of the first leave in conditioners I got in Nigeria and it has remained a staple product for me. It left my hair so silky and gave it the slip I needed for detangling. I use this leave in after my deep conditioning and hot oil treatment. When using it a little goes a long way, so do not use too much to avoid product build up. This leave-in works wonders when applied to preserve braids/twists or any style you are rocking. I apply it and then use a satin scarf to tie down my hair, and voila wake up in the morning to a perfectly moisturized and sleek look. I use it mostly for my night time hair routine and it helps with maintaining my braids and twists. Normally if my hair is dry, I mix this product with some castor oil and it feels great. Pros: Great for moisturizing and preserving any style for a sleeker look. Very inexpensive (Click here to pick up 3 for $10). Cons: Can be a bit greasy if you apply too much at once or use everyday causing product buildup.

1 comment:

  1. The quality water mat has been designed with heavy-duty PVC for a long-term service. Best Product Reviews

    ReplyDelete