Friday, May 4, 2012

Braids and Twists Combo Review :)

Hello My luvs, I am finally back from my seemingly long NYSC hustling (Naija no easy o). We thank God nonetheless for everything, and I am grateful for his mercies and grace in all I do. Currently, my hair is under some serious work because I have had my braids and twist combo style for close to a month. The style really held up, and since it was all my hair used for the braiding and all, no breakage occurred when I finally took it down. My edges were intact and shedding was minimum. My hair stylist will surely be getting another request for the same style. Anyway let me not bore you all with my love for this style. Below is a picture of my hair without the braids on a chill day. Trust and believe I will be sharing more creative ways to wear this style with you all. Remain blessed and watch out for my natural hair wedding feature post of yours truly, moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment